Friday 17 May 2019

My first live football match in Europe





My first live football match experience in Europe. If I want to explain in my words so I would say my words dictionary is not up to the mark for explaining the memories of that match because I have seen many live match’s on television but live experience in Europe is something else. If you talk about FIFA world cup or Euro cup. You can see the fire on the ground and out-side the ground in your TV but if you are part of the fire so really its life time experience and you can feel the real ignite inside 
.
Actually I got offer from my friends to see live league match between  Stadarla and Antherlake football match on weekend but weather reports was not good  so I thought it would be normal league match who will be there in 5 degree temperature so I was not fully convinced by my friends it would be a great weekend plan but I said yes because I don’t have any choice .Finally Sunday(5 May 2019)  afternoon we got a car and started drive towards Antherlake (Belgium) .After ½ hour rainy drive we are in very peaceful(like dead) town. My friend parked the car 2 KM far from the stadium . He explained us its better we will walk from here because we will not get parking there and I was making joke really do you think in this dead town any buddy will come to see this match. We started walk towards stadium and I was enjoying the Europe old heritage roads and peaceful place atmosphere but my perception was suddenly changed when we were reaching close to stadium. I have seen  many football fans walking towards grounds .it’s like I was a part of Mahatma Gandhi movement and people are joining us from the streets and small roads and I have seen very tight security with special guards around the entire standing to control the mob. Till that time I realized its not normal football match and this not normal football fans home town. I have seen fans were wearing the club t-shirts and have full glass of beer and supporting their team from outside the stadium only.That was completely different atmosphere for me. Now I have an idea .You are in Europe and football is in their blood and its there national game. After security check we enter in to the football stadium and got the seat number W15 -6,7,8 .we can see entire beautiful stadium full of fans with green carpet grass .its seems any international match going start and sound system like you are enjoying DG party in any 5 star hotel. Everybody cheering and excited for the match. They were playing drum and entire stadium chanting some slogan’s in French ,Dutch for supporting their team that sound can easily convert 5 degree temperature into 10 degree. You will defiantly get Bose bomb. Some fans started real fire in one of the corner in the stadium before the match and all stadium is full of smoke in 5 degree temperature. Any how police control that mob. Local television giving live tally cast of that match.

Finally match started and within 5 minutes of the game local team got  red card from the referee and suddenly I can feel pin drop silent in entire stadium and only one voice is coming  uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for referee decision  and I can see that decision was quite debatable and I can listen opposite team 50 supporter making noise like they already won the half match  and now competition between n and n-1  team. In football it’s almost impossible to win such match’s where your one player is OUT because its team game but I have seen local fans started cheering  there home team and suddenly  home players get pace  in there game and every goal corner kick entire stadium stand up and tried to get clear vision and want to see live goal kick. Fans was cheering like anything and automatically home team pace converted into motivation and home team(Antherlake ) won the match by 2-1 goals with n-1 players. It was amazing match and that moment really you cannot explain in right words .That time I realize the power of fans and there supporter voice. If you will get the right motivation on right time you can create a history and that day miracle happened  .You will give 100% for the faith of your fans showing on you. It was outstanding match of my life. You don’t believe but that 90 minutes I was feeling I am the local team fan and supporting them from my heart .

After match when we were coming out from stadium I can see the smile and happiness of the local team fans It’s like their team enter world cup final and I realize I was very stupid  and unlucky  if I could have missed that match. It’s my personal suggestion if you are football fans so please visit in Europe to see one live match before you die .it’s should in you to list .People says Barcelona football stadium is one of the prefect place to complete that wish.  

Before match some snaps...






Small clip during the match:-


Stadarla and Antherlake football match




No comments:

Post a Comment